From the date you book TaLaHaRi Wedding Planning until your wedding date. My duties include all activities and tasks as stated below:
• examining your plans, highlighting any potential problems and proposing solutions;
• using my vendor list to find any outstanding suppliers, if needed;
• meeting with vendors prior to the wedding to confirm all arrangements are correct;
• handling any remaining wedding-related administration;
• creating additional personal touches and creative concepts;
• crafting a detailed wedding day schedule for the bridal party;
• crafting a detailed timeline and design layout for wedding vendors;
• decorating the venue and putting the finishing touches in place;
• directing the rehearsal;
• providing day-of vendor assistance and supervising the set-up; and
• managing the ceremony and reception.
and coordinating the closing activities and packing-up.
Unlimited phone and e-mail support is provided during this time; meetings will be scheduled as needed. In addition, I will arrange for the delivery of wedding gifts from the reception to a location pre-determined by the bridal couple. I will also make any payments held under escrow under the bride and groom discretion.
Providing you with the ability to enjoy your event by handling the stressful aspects of the planning and execution process, with an understanding of your budget restrictions. TaLaHaRi is more than planning and execution--we conduct extensive research and offer vendor connections, experience and resources to help each client get the most value for each dollar. Your event will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail, creativity, style and personality--altogether creating an extraordinary reflection of the bride and groom!
Prices start at $600.00
TaLaHaRi Wedding Planning has no reviews yet.