A`vie Events specializes in planning an event from the smallest of details to over the top. We are 'into the DETAILS'.
We are an Event company with over 24 years of hands on in the trenches planning. Orchestrating events from as little as 10 guests to over 1000. Come see what makes A'vie Events unique and your planner for your next event.
Full Planning Package…“PLATINUM“
Package for a couple who wants to be involved, wants an expert to guide them through the process, make all the communication with vendors smooth and easy, take their vision and bring to fruition, make sure their day is everything they want and more. Serve and Honor them from beginning to well after the wedding is done and over.
• Attend all Vendor meetings including vendor recommendations, contract review, meeting accompaniment, final detail confirmations, custom timeline sent to all vendors, and assurance all services are provided as stated in contract
• Prioritize your budget with your desires
• Assistance with any questions and suggestions throughout the process
• Etiquette advice
• Unlimited coordination for your rehearsal and wedding day
• Customized wedding task list, reminders, deadlines, and decisions
• Custom designed wedding day timeline
• Custom designed wedding day itinerary for couple, wedding party, and family
• Guaranteed up to 3 two hour consultation appointments with couple, including a Planning Meeting, Progress Meeting, and Final Details Meeting
• Venue meeting, as needed, to discuss wedding logistics
• Meet with bride and groom the week of the wedding to clarify details
• Assistance as needed at both ceremony and reception locations
• Rehearsal, ceremony and reception directing
• Review timing, distance of travel and miscellaneous concerns
If wedding is out of town the client will be responsible for lodging of A`vie Events staff.
Wedding Coordinating Package…”GOLD”
Package for the couple who wants the wedding process to come together from the big picture to the little details.
• Vendor management assistance including final detail confirmations, custom timeline sent to all vendors, and assurance all services are provided as stated in contract
• Assistance with any questions and suggestions
• Consultation appointments to discuss and review details of your wedding day
• Three – one hour consultations with couple which include a Kick off Meeting, Progress Meeting, and Details Meeting
• Custom designed wedding day timeline and itinerary for the couple, wedding party, and family
• Ten hours of combined coordination for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception (can add addition hours and staff if you wish)
• Innovative ideas and money saving tips
• Meet with the bride and groom the week of the wedding to clarify details
• Assistance as needed at both locations, simultaneously
Customer reviews (1)
I persuaded my future Mother-in-law that we needed a wedding coordinator for the wedding. We had 3 meetings with Angela Renick and thought everything was on track. She was thorough in getting details of the wedding and she told us tid-bits of info on the traditional and non-traditional wedding ideas. We felt comfortable to hand her the reins on the day of our wedding.
On our last meeting a month before the wedding she casually told us that Margo and Lisa would be our coordinators that day. Having not met either before, we voiced a concern about them knowing all our details for the wedding, and we were reassured that there would not be a problem. At this point it was too close to the wedding and the balance to A’Vie Events was paid in full.
To our disappointment the wedding had several mishaps and mistakes. Had we been able to meet with the coordinators prior to the wedding I feel that most details would not have been lost. My 87 year old Mother-in-Law who has waited 57 years to see her only child married, was saddened and disappointed in the service of A’vie Events. Please be aware that Angela might switch you to another coordinator without any warning or enough time to meet with them to get specific details in place. We suffered and lost precious memories as a result of their negligence.